Cpl is a recognised leader in workforce solutions, specialist recruitment, managed services and outsourcing. They are passionate about ‘giving back’ and about technology, with over 50 specialist recruiters placing top technology talent in organisations every day. We feel Cpl are a natural fit for the promotion and roll out of our HackforGood campaign.
The five projects chosen to take part in HackforGood Part II are:
- Equine Assisted Learning aims to facilitate children and adults to become emotionally resilient and self- aware through Equine Assisted Learning
- Mna Feasa is a women’s domestic violence project established in 1991
- S.H.A.R.E – S.H.A.R.E provides support to the elderly of Cork city by providing accommodation and friendship.
- Surf To Heal East Cork Surf2Heal East Cork is a local non-profit organisation which provides Summer surf camps for young children aged 4-18 with Autism.
- Togher Family Centre Togher Family Centre is a voluntary, community-based project located in the heart of Deanrock Estate, Togher, Cork.
There is still time to register your interest and give back to worthy projects from Cork. We need you to offer your time and services if you have the following skillsets:
- Web Designers,
- Web Developers,
- Graphic Designers,
- IT Experts,
- Communication & Digital marketing experts,
- Photographers and Videographers
If you would like to give back for Cork, email email@example.com